Thursday, March 8, 2012

web pages and presentations

Web Pages and Presentations, oh my

Hard to believe that next week is the last week for class.  I did get the surveys sent out for my project and I'm trying to resist the urge to keep going in and looking at the results.  It's like a child who hears the ice cream truck.  I just can't wait!!! 

Aside from that thought, I have added a few things to my "ideal" classroom/school blog from last week as I continually find things that I want to add.  

I think I'll continue the blog after we are done. If nothing else, I think it keeps me mindful of what we are doing in education and how technology can be used to enhance student learning.  

   

4 comments:

  1. Please do continue blogging and I will follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great last paragraph! That's really the goal of this class is to make it continue on in your own school community. Blogging builds a community and I'm thrilled you'll continue to do this where you work. But you'll also have the rest of us from class continuing the conversation with ideas, suggestions and support. It's been great having you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ice cream comment is too funny, and True!!! I have done a few surveys in the past and found myself doing the same thing:) I'm excited to hear your presentation. I too am thinking of ways to continue dedicating time to really examine how technology can be used to have positive impact on our educational systems, teaching and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will continue following your blog!

    ReplyDelete